About the Job:
The Global Website Manager will drive the strategy, experience and execution for our website as well as integrations with other mar-tech platforms. This role will be responsible for gaining a solid grasp of the company’s personas, their preferences and digital behaviors. With this as a backdrop, he/she will lead the effort to deliver a relevant customer experience that drives tangible business results and reinforces the company’s value proposition. They will establish and maintain an intuitive user-experience, ensure a design that supports the brand and drive production to bring the strategy to life. They will be accountable for delivering on digital marketing goals (website health/SEO, lead-generation, conversion optimization, user-journey optimization, reporting and insights, etc) and building an on-going maintenance and upgrade plan to ensure our digital presence reflects best practices and industry trends.
Candidates should be self-starters, who thrive on teamwork, are able to deliver business results and always looking to strive for marketing excellence. They should have experience working with business partners, such as Product Marketing, Demand Generation, PR, Sales and Client Success to define and deliver measurable results. This is a great role for the right candidate to have a significant impact on the business. Reporting to the CMO, you will be a key player in designing and delivering on our marketing plan.
- Digital strategy: Work with business stakeholders within the company to determine priorities for the website and related marketing technology platforms and integrations. Research potential users to understand behavior and preferences. Bring all elements together to build a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and roadmap for sama.com.
- Website refresh: Effectively project manage the refresh of the website.
- Effective user experience: Leverage customer insights and best practices to build customer journey flows. As a starting point for the website, we want to convert business objectives and user insight into specific actions that customers come to the site to complete.
- Technical development roadmap for design and execution: Craft and manage an agile digital roadmap that supports these objectives and strategies. Flexible to changing priorities.
- Content strategy and roadmap: Based on insights and business objectives and in conjunction with Product Marketing, determine appropriate on-page content, structure, format, and life-cycle to deliver a compelling user experience. Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Search engine optimization: Lead ongoing website health optimization and ensure website content is optimized (paid and organic) for key search engines, Google and Bing.
- Drive results: Set website performance benchmarks and deliver agreed-upon annual KPI's including positive ROI, improved brand awareness metrics, site traffic, optimization targets, leads, etc.
- Reporting: Compile dashboards/quarterly reports and present against planned results of quarterly activity, by geography. Report on activity, demonstrate insight from the reporting, and communicate an ongoing plan for how the learnings will inform the evolution roadmap.
- Business improvement: Analyze the performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved. Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Relationship development: Work with key marketing colleagues and other stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements; communicate plans and progress effectively and regularly to stakeholders for buy-in.
- Agency management skills: Develop strong relationships with suppliers and contractors to create a high-performing team.
- 5+ years as a website manager in a B2B technology or software environment.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Experienced continually optimizing website health/SEO/UX design/page conversion.
- Understands Demand generating tactics (PPC, paid social, re-targeting, ABM, email, etc) and how the web user journey can be optimized for conversion.
- Comfortable pulling performance data from multiple sources and creating actionable insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and communicate clearly with co-workers and the leadership team.
- Practical understanding of security, privacy, and data protection compliance and best practices (e.g. GDPR, EU Cookie law, etc).
- Attention to detail.
- BA/BS preferred.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Sama offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSAs, HSAs, short- and long-term disability insurance, life and AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, paid disability and baby bonding leave, a monthly fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Sama, we take pride in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.