About the Job:
Sama is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Technical Recruiter to lead our global talent acquisition program, delivering both strategic program design and hands-on recruiting in a hyper-growth, early-stage multinational environment. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in technical recruiting as well as go to market. This is a multi-disciplined people-connector who can help us attract and onboard talent.
The ideal candidate would be someone who wants to be a part of building a company that is producing leading technology while implementing a socially beneficial business model. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, working as a team player, collaborating cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders, and winning as a team - we'd love to connect!
- Attract top technical talent with University and industry practices that are differentiated
- Design and implement standardized talent acquisition capabilities as a trusted business partner to hiring managers, recognizing the need for efficient but effective processes and tools in a fast-paced, resource-constrained environment
- Champion diversity and inclusion at Samasource through partnerships, policies, and processes that facilitate the growth of our diverse global team
- Partner with hiring managers to refine global sourcing and recruiting strategies; implement new tools and best practices across functions
- Efficiently source, pitch, screen, and close world-class talent for Samasource roles through internal and external channels
- Develop strong relationships with all candidates, prioritizing end-to-end speed, care, engagement, and alignment with Samasource values and mission
- Positively represent Samasource brand at external events such as conferences, recruiting fairs, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current industry trends and be attuned to the technical needs of our teams
- Develop, deliver, improve upon, and be accountable for overall talent acquisition metrics & goals
- Build and manage Talent Acquisition team
- At least 5 years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting and prior experience working closely with technical leadership
- At least 1 year of experience recruiting for artificial intelligence and machine learning roles (AI, ML, ML platform, deep learning, data science, etc.)
- Proven track record of successful development of an effective talent acquisition program in a high-growth, competitive, start-up environment across multiple international geographies
- Passionate people-connector who cares deeply about building a diverse and inclusive work environment through talent acquisition
- Proven track record of identifying and closing difficult-to-attract-and-retain top talent in the market, at all levels
- Deep knowledge of the entire candidate lifecycle and proven track record of developing and managing recruiting processes to maximize candidate experience
- Proven track record of exceptional detail orientation and follow-through
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize, and manage ambiguity
- Solid technical acumen with a thorough understanding of various talent acquisition tools and systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate and persuade
- Keen interpersonal and organizational savvy
- A genuine interest in technology, artificial intelligence, and/or machine learning
- Enthusiastic about social impact
- Data- and results-driven attitude
- A lifelong learner with an adventurous bent to try new approaches where reasonable
- JazzHR and/or systems implementation experience a plus
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
At Sama, we take pride in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.