About the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for tracking performance and coordination of day to day team activities to ensure effective team operations and collaboration.
- Act as Client facing SPOC on sub projects within the main project.
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings with DPUs (partner DCs) following up on workload assignments and production updates/changes and reporting to PM.
- Workflow source preparation and management on client tools (IRIS, MOS)
- Agent planning and resource allocation across process types and production steps based on client priority lists and delivery deadlines.
- SPOC on quality and production concerns and escalations. Responsible for risk management and action items under MCPET.
- Sub project capacity planning and actuals monitoring.
- Manage new sub projects onboarding (within current SOW), KPI development and improvement.
- Supervise Junior TLs within sub project, assigning daily project running responsibilities.
- Daily client facing reporting on email, SharePoint, MOS.
- Work with the PM to execute project work plans and project life cycle instructions.
- Track project performance for all teams and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure overall achievement of team performance objectives, operational performance, schedule adherence and team quality
- Monitor and report on project performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action.
- Provide floor support, handle escalations and ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and assistance for team members to assist in the development of their skills and knowledge and identifying project training requirements.
- Provide regular coaching and training on new and existing products and changes to any processes.
- Oversee quality, conduct regular quality assessments and lead weekly performance reviews for all agents in the team
- Prepare daily individual performance activity reports, incident logs and shift planners to ensure that the statistics are well interpreted to meet the required business standards.
- Build teamwork, provide the team with appropriate communication and gain their feedback through regular team meetings.
- Drive the Samasource culture and values within the team.
- A degree or diploma in a business related field.
- At least one year of work experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in both data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- Ability to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- IT literacy in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili (reading, writing and speaking).
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills
- Team management Skills
- Great attention to detail and feedback skills.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Application deadline is September 22, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.